Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 495.908 IRR / BTN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 60,866,441 (122,737 Ngultrum) in Thimphu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (38 minutes ago)