Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 644 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 51395.196 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 84% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 116,423,386 (€2,265) in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 63,200,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Niterói costs R$ 2,999 (about 1 hour ago)