Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla, Anguilla compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 12679.910 IRR / XCD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla (Anguilla) is 49% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 109,250,176 (EC$8,616) in The Valley, Anguilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 73,200,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Punta Arenas costs CH$156,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)