Cost of living in Thanjavur, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 485.889 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thanjavur (India) is 13% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 34,060,258 (₨70,099) in Thanjavur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)