Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 3954.605 IRR / MAD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 7% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 72,300,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 67,543,489 (17,080 Dirham) in Tétouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 95 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kaunas costs €515 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in León costs Mex$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)