Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 541.339 IRR / MZN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 10% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 82,593,762 (152,573 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 75,100,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €200 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Alor Star costs RM500 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Augsburg costs €500 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$3,010 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $20 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (32 minutes ago)