Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2015. Exchange rate: 457.844 IRR / MZN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 60,914,732 (133,047 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tbilisi costs 0.50 Lari (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)