Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1374.145 IRR / UAH *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is 9% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 64,500,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 58,732,792 (42,741₴) in Ternopil.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warangal costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)