Cost of living comparison between Teresina, Brazil and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 10026.180 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 58,432,414 (R$ 5,828) in Teresina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)