Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 3191.886 IRR / ZAR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 19% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 83,655,083 (R 26,209) in Tembisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 70,100,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Niterói costs R$ 7 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$58 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $112 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$4,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (29 minutes ago)