Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 3287.028 IRR / ZAR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 20% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 74,720,260 (R 22,732) in Tembisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 62,400,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨50 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kelowna costs C$1.39 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 2,332 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $869 (about 2 hours ago)