Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 170%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,665 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 10648.201 IRR / ILS *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 167% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 178,476,585 (16,761 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 66,800,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 90,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)