Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 168%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,718 prices entered by 186 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 10051.431 IRR / ILS *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 155% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 181,073,428 (18,015 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 70,900,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Canberra costs AU$23,990 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 190 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Southampton costs £11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brasília costs R$ 3.99 (about 1 hour ago)