Cost of living comparison between Tehran, Iran and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Tehran have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Tehran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,659 prices entered by 268 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016.
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 5% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (27 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.17 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seattle, Washington costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 60,000 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,500 (about 3 hours ago)