Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Tehran have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,789 prices entered by 406 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017.
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 4% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 70,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)