Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Tehran have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,058 prices entered by 494 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018.
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 6% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 74,400,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 69,762,947 in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Ayutthaya costs 100 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €18 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €18 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Łódź costs 80 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 30 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (38 minutes ago)