Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1422.226 IRR / HNL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 35% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 52,625,791 (L 37,002) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨400 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Heidelberg costs €32,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Miami, Florida costs $20 (43 minutes ago)