Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1465.535 IRR / HNL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 25% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 79,438,262 (L 54,204) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 63,700,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Beersheba costs 4.00 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tianjin costs 元28 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 3,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 10 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,935 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €18,000 (about 1 hour ago)