Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1516.271 IRR / HNL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 29% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 92,396,816 (L 60,937) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 71,900,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bishkek costs 42,000 som (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bhubaneswar costs ₨45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)