Cost of living in Techiman, Ghana compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 7408.189 IRR / GHS *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Techiman (Ghana) is 11% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 65,500,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 58,244,307 (GH₵7,862) in Techiman.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vereeniging costs R 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,372 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM149,888 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tirupati costs ₨15,000 (about 2 hours ago)