Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia vs Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 654 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 15858.757 IRR / GEL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 14% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 76,156,626 (4,802 Lari) in Tbilisi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 66,800,000 in Abadan.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)