Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 550 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 15655.443 IRR / GEL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 7% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 71,295,749 (4,554 Lari) in Tbilisi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 66,600,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,830 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiclayo costs S/. 17 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Patna costs ₨43,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)