Cost of living in Tawau, Malaysia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 7671.508 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is 9% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 76,443,529 (RM9,965) in Tawau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 70,200,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $19 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lahore costs ₨130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 1,525 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (about 2 hours ago)