Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 29363.390 IRR / NZD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 168% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 197,705,675 (NZ$6,733) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 73,900,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Udon Thani costs 1,000 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (about 2 hours ago)