Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 27458.314 IRR / NZD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 140% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 157,488,280 (NZ$5,736) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 65,700,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$999 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Southampton costs £40 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 元140,900 (about 1 hour ago)