Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Tashkent have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.605 IRR / UZS *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 38,430,858 (4,465,950 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €12 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hartford, Connecticut costs $80 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,700 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,079 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)