Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Tashkent have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.145 IRR / UZS *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 38,808,911 (4,243,602 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Salvador costs $1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (about 1 hour ago)