Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Tashkent have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.800 IRR / UZS *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 5% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 41,027,425 (4,186,343 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$5.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (about 1 hour ago)