Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Tashkent have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.993 IRR / UZS *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 10% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 65,200,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 58,657,300 (7,338,619 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 250 ден (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murmansk costs руб 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greater Sudbury costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)