Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.215 IRR / UZS *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 30% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 73,800,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 51,701,363 (9,913,121 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (about 1 hour ago)