Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.253 IRR / UZS *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 48% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 66,300,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 34,670,993 (8,152,744 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$172 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $0.00 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)