Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Tashkent have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.960 IRR / UZS *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 9% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 53,400,599 (5,361,506 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)