Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 36295.137 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 14% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 72,396,405 (€1,995) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 63,300,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bangkok costs 7,500 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pilsen costs 12,000 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨8 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $813 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montpellier costs €12 (29 minutes ago)