Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 34791.115 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 16% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 45,440,904 (€1,306) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lublin costs 7 zł (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)