Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 34382.829 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 13% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 55,205,870 (€1,606) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.14 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)