Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 46554.705 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 61% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 116,573,664 (€2,504) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 72,600,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Atlanta, Georgia costs $18,860 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 180,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Portland, Oregon costs $2.20 (about 2 hours ago)