Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 34802.983 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 11% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 65,241,570 (€1,875) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Canberra costs AU$20 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨499 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)