Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 10983.129 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 17% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 78,183,042 (7,118 zł) in Tarnów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 67,000,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$860 (about 4 hours ago)