Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 7820.344 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 12% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 42,917,847 (5,488 zł) in Tarnów.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (37 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (about 1 hour ago)