Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 10756.849 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 13% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 77,180,076 (7,175 zł) in Tarnów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 68,200,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sherbrooke costs C$9 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 50,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php500 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bristol costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3.51 (about 1 hour ago)