Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 4703.126 IRR / BOB *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 15% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 33,285,781 ($b7,077) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 8,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Canberra costs AU$1.30 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 28,000 Birr (41 minutes ago)