Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 4718.191 IRR / BOB *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 15% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 33,146,205 ($b7,025) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2.25 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 10 (6 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $3.04 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (21 minutes ago)