Cost of living comparison between Târgu Mureş, Romania and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 7685.498 IRR / RON *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Târgu Mureş (Romania) is 20% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 47,135,784 (6,133 lei) in Târgu Mureş.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 2,000,000 ₫ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (about 1 hour ago)