Cost of living in Taraz, Kazakhstan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 105.857 IRR / KZT *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is 17% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 65,100,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 54,162,329 (511,658 KZT) in Taraz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.60 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,500 (44 minutes ago)