Cost of living in Taraz, Kazakhstan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 125.022 IRR / KZT *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is 7% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 74,200,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 68,719,067 (549,655 KZT) in Taraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 90 (about 1 hour ago)