Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3636.643 IRR / MAD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 15% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 81,288,924 (22,353 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 70,500,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (about 1 hour ago)