Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4109.582 IRR / MAD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 16% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 83,548,227 (20,330 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 71,800,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 130 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨550 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bangalore costs ₨34 (about 1 hour ago)