Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 4434.494 IRR / MAD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 23% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 79,018,731 (17,819 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 64,500,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)