Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3224.187 IRR / MAD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 38,497,333 (11,940 Dirham) in Tangier.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$0 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)