Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.438 IRR / IDR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 24% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 87,553,954 (Rp 35,904,855) in Tangerang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 70,500,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sorocaba costs R$ 200 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirklareli costs 30TL (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Algiers costs 100,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 26 Lari (about 2 hours ago)