Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.976 IRR / IDR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 32% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 82,763,690 (Rp 27,806,317) in Tangerang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 62,900,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Havana costs 1.00 CUC (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $68 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tangier costs 30 Dirham (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 23 zł (about 1 hour ago)