Cost of living comparison between Tambov, Russia and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 509.985 IRR / RUB *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tambov (Russia) is 41% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 23,057,768 (руб 45,213) in Tambov.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)