Cost of living in Tambov, Russia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 675.248 IRR / RUB *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tambov (Russia) is 18% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 73,700,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 60,606,569 (руб 89,754) in Tambov.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)