Cost of living comparison between Tamale, Ghana and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2015. Exchange rate: 8172.650 IRR / GHS *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 60,306,984 (GH₵7,379) in Tamale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩43,000 (about 1 hour ago)