Cost of living in Tamale, Ghana compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 9036.927 IRR / GHS *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is 5% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 67,955,471 (GH₵7,520) in Tamale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 65,000,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £538 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $12,000 (about 1 hour ago)