Cost of living in Tallinn, Estonia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 510 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 49089.433 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tallinn (Estonia) is 67% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 104,505,840 (€2,129) in Tallinn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 62,700,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akure costs 40,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (about 2 hours ago)