Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 55.973 IRR / CLP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 8% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 75,762,205 (CH$1,353,543) in Talca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 70,200,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 300 Kč (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨1,300 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$13 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pyongyang costs 5,575 ₩ (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$74,990,000 (about 1 hour ago)