Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 50.970 IRR / CLP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 69,878,440 (CH$1,370,959) in Talca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 67,300,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harbin costs 元312 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 299 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php900 (44 minutes ago)