Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 54.839 IRR / CLP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 6% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 78,102,746 (CH$1,424,210) in Talca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 73,500,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 30 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $3,050 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 70 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Singapore costs SGD $155,554 (about 1 hour ago)