Cost of living comparison between Takoradi, Ghana and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 8162.512 IRR / GHS *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 172% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 106,262,824 (GH₵13,018) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangkok costs 2.00 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 95,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)