Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 7082.124 IRR / GHS *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 129% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 134,173,184 (GH₵18,945) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)