Cost of living in Takasaki, Japan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 299.556 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takasaki (Japan) is 38% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 93,570,163 (¥312,363) in Takasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 68,000,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $754 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)