Cost of living in Takasaki, Japan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 282.771 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takasaki (Japan) is 32% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 64,624,990 (¥228,541) in Takasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)