Cost of living in Taiyuan, China compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 5361.658 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiyuan (China) is 15% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 85,123,314 (元15,876) in Taiyuan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 74,300,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $175 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (about 1 hour ago)