Cost of living in Taiping, Malaysia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 7476.078 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiping (Malaysia) is 29% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 27,719,977 (RM3,708) in Taiping.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)