Cost of living in Taiping, Malaysia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 7317.838 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiping (Malaysia) is 30% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 34,131,217 (RM4,664) in Taiping.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,153,850 (about 2 hours ago)