Cost of living in Taiping, Malaysia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 7585.148 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiping (Malaysia) is 27% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 64,700,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 47,466,371 (RM6,258) in Taiping.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.19 (27 minutes ago)