Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1113.987 IRR / TWD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 19% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 75,113,315 (67,427 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 62,900,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $150 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 200 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,200TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 2 hours ago)