Cost of living in Tai'an, China compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5721.140 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tai'an (China) is 13% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 73,696,427 (元12,881) in Tai'an to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 65,000,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (41 minutes ago)