Cost of living in Tai'an, China compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4720.150 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tai'an (China) is 10% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 52,635,400 (元11,151) in Tai'an.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (1 minute ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Jakarta costs Rp 46,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)