Cost of living in Tai'an, China compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4712.103 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tai'an (China) is 10% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 35,267,554 (元7,484) in Tai'an.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,830 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kathmandu costs ₨ 40 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 250 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $12,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)