Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 10524.223 IRR / PEN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 23% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 67,200,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 51,637,128 (S/. 4,907) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €15,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €25 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,700TL (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨50 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 630,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (42 minutes ago)