Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 10169.225 IRR / PEN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 23% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 74,400,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 56,949,027 (S/. 5,600) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tel Aviv costs 130,000 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $681 (2 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lagos costs 83 ₦ (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.15 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)