Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 9447.868 IRR / PEN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 25% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 43,691,229 (S/. 4,624) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Athens costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)