Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9994.156 IRR / PEN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 24% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 71,300,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 53,922,986 (S/. 5,395) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hanoi costs 30,000 ₫ (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $119 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)