Cost of living comparison between Tacna, Peru and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 9447.486 IRR / PEN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 25% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 36,572,720 (S/. 3,871) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $350 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Alicante costs €450 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.50 B/. (about 1 hour ago)