Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 8780.734 IRR / SAR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 12% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 73,854,947 (﷼ 8,411) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 65,900,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €9 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Heraklion costs €35 (28 minutes ago)