Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 8692.961 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 8% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 44,928,438 (5,168 zł) in Szczecin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augsburg costs €15 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mountain View, California costs $20 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sarajevo costs 160KM (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11,023,100 (about 1 hour ago)