Cost of living in Syracuse, Italy compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 45757.276 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Syracuse (Italy) is 119% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 164,328,483 (€3,591) in Syracuse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 75,000,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,253 (40 minutes ago)