Cost of living in Sylhet, Bangladesh compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 430.985 IRR / BDT *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sylhet (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 67,635,012 (Taka 156,931) in Sylhet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 67,000,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tel Aviv costs 350 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php80 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ottawa costs C$550 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siegen costs €15 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malang costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)