Cost of living in Syeverodonets'k, Ukraine compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1308.486 IRR / UAH *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Syeverodonets'k (Ukraine) is 13% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 67,500,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 59,032,901 (45,115₴) in Syeverodonets'k.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 23 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cartagena costs COL$1,749,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨450,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kampala costs 3,469,800 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)