Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.476 IRR / KRW *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 40% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 90,618,290 (₩2,628,417) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 64,800,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montclair, New Jersey costs $13 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Rochester, New York costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in La Paz costs $b10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)