Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Surt have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 25701.780 IRR / LYD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is 7% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 61,900,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 57,835,401 (2,250 Dinar) in Surt.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thimphu costs 750 Ngultrum (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)