Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Surt have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 23657.371 IRR / LYD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is 9% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 72,200,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 65,801,395 (2,781 Dinar) in Surt.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 860 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasov costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)