Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Surt have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 31724.450 IRR / LYD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is 4% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 63,300,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 60,696,125 (1,913 Dinar) in Surt.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yangon costs 779,000 Kyat (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $813 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Aracaju costs R$ 4.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 377,000 (about 1 hour ago)