Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Surt have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 27945.926 IRR / LYD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is 6% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 67,100,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 62,858,516 (2,249 Dinar) in Surt.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $645 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fresno, California costs $449 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)