Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 942.062 IRR / THB *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 13% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 66,378,810 (70,461 ฿) in Surat Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Alexandria costs E£ 175 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Trento costs €35 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 2.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)