Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 502.517 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 33% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 32,853,566 (₨65,378) in Surat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)