Cost of living in Surakarta, Indonesia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.414 IRR / IDR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surakarta (Indonesia) is 33% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 38,989,577 (Rp 16,153,189) in Surakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nottingham costs £10 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (29 minutes ago)