Cost of living in Surakarta, Indonesia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.742 IRR / IDR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surakarta (Indonesia) is 10% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 72,500,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 64,911,833 (Rp 23,670,526) in Surakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨26,429 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 0.50 (about 2 hours ago)