Cost of living in Sur, Oman compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 110391.162 IRR / OMR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sur (Oman) is 15% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 73,243,950 (﷼ 663) in Sur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 63,900,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €300 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Murcia costs €5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tuguegarao City costs Php2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Regina costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)