Cost of living in Sur, Oman compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 95353.486 IRR / OMR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sur (Oman) is 11% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 72,734,709 (﷼ 763) in Sur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 65,400,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €24 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo André costs R$ 1.99 (10 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £7 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 0.35 (22 minutes ago)