Cost of living in Sunyani, Ghana compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 9467.925 IRR / GHS *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sunyani (Ghana) is 4% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 65,187,133 (GH₵6,885) in Sunyani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 62,400,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £15 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $89 (about 2 hours ago)