Cost of living in Sumy, Ukraine compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1293.306 IRR / UAH *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sumy (Ukraine) is 45% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 64,700,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 35,300,767 (27,295₴) in Sumy.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)