Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 9987.683 IRR / PEN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 29% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 63,178,677 (S/. 6,326) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,583 (about 1 hour ago)