Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 11407.442 IRR / PEN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 28% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 84,576,419 (S/. 7,414) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 65,900,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €140 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aberystwyth costs £50 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo André costs R$ 1.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)