Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.513 IRR / IQD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 14% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 77,694,201 (2,823,896 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 68,200,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $60 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)