Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.833 IRR / IQD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 11% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 69,402,254 (2,180,214 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 62,300,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 68,000 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨250 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Montreal costs C$7 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Grand Rapids costs $79,000 (about 1 hour ago)